Join us tonight, October 30, for a Friday Fellowship Drive-In at 6:30 pm. We will meet in the lower parking lot of Pohick Church to host an in-person but socially distanced Friday Fellowship. Please read the details below to ensure all church protocols are followed. Hope to see you there!
1) Everyone must wear a mask.
2) We have a 50 person capacity so please sign up here if you plan to attend:
3) To insure minimum contact and proper health precautions, bring your own food/snacks for you/your family. We will not be able to share like in previous events.
4) If adults plan to bring “adult beverages,” remember that each family is responsible for maintaining the security of their own alcoholic beverages so they are not accessible to children.
5) It is required that children stay within the area of their family and that families take responsibility for their children. We are not be able to provide babysitting due to social distancing protocols.
6) Come prepared to have fun, watch a movie in your car with your family, and reconnect with many of the folks we haven’t seen in person for quite awhile! We hope to see many of you and please reach out to Pierce Prior or Jen Crump-Strawderman if you have any questions. Thank you!