Join us for an evening of family time and fellowship!
Join us Friday, October 2 at 6:30 pm for a Picnic in Your Car Friday Fellowship! We will be meeting in the lower parking lot of Pohick Church to host an in-person but socially distanced Friday Fellowship event. Please read the details below to ensure we follow all church protocols to make this event a success! We are so excited for the opportunity to gather together and connect as a church family and we hope you can join us for the event!
1) Everyone must wear a mask!
2) We have a 50 person capacity, so please sign-up if you plan to attend: Google Sign-up for Picnic.
3) To ensure minimum contact and proper health precautions, please plan to bring your own food for you/your family – we will not be able to share like in previous events.
4) If adults plan to bring “adult beverages,” every adult in the family is responsible for maintaining the security of their own alcoholic beverages to ensure they are not accessible to children.
5) Children are expected to stay in their family area. Parents/guardians are expected to take responsibility for their children. We are not currently able to provide babysitting due to social distancing protocols.
6) Come prepared to have fun and reconnect with many of the folks we haven’t seen in person for quite awhile! We hope to see many of you on Friday night! Please reach out to Pierce or Jennifer if you have any questions. Thank you!
For more information, please email Jen Crump-Strawderman, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Pierce Prior, email@example.com.