Mission: Explore how the people of God encounter God in the midst of challenging times.
This seven-week course will be held on Sundays from 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm, starting on February 7. A 3:00 pm class will also be held on February 7 (in addition to the 7:00 pm class) so there is no conflict for Super Bowl fans! Class open to men and women!
Some of the topics discussed include:
- Exile: Why not turn them to salt and be down with it?
- Humble Access and the Properties of God
- Who Exiled Who? Hard Times and Hope after the Golden Calf
- Jacobs Well: Promised Land and A Second Bite at the Apple
- Exile in Gethsemane and The Circle Unbroken
- We in Him and Him in Us.
Email Tony Harriman for more information, email@example.com.