Join us as we celebrate the 250th anniversary of Pohick Episcopal Church:
- Tickets on sale now: Colonial Christmas Celebration! Saturday Dec. 2, 5-9pm at the Abrams’ home, 10712 Harley Rd., in Lorton. Wear your colonial costume or come as you are to this fundraising gala that will benefit the 250th Jubilee events and the new Accessibility Ramp. Tickets $75 per individual/$140 per couple available online at www.pohick.org/colonialchristmas, or during Sunday Coffee Hours, or in Parish Office, 703 339-6572. * A golf cart will be available to get those who can or should not navigate the stairs to our lower level for the event.
- Bell Ringing Ceremony, January 14, 2024
- Pohick Church 250th Jubilee Grand Celebration at Mount Vernon, February 10, 2024
- Mother’s Day Tea, May 11, 2024
- Reading of Declaration of Independence and Parade, July 4, 2024
- Gala Homecoming at Gunston Hall Friday Oct 4, 2024
For more information contact Micheyl Bartholomew (email@example.com)