Our Lenten Program, “Resting in the Lord: Repentance, Renewal and Resurrection” will include simple but profound reflections and practices on Wednesday evenings from 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm via Zoom.
The Lenten Wednesday Night Programs include:
- February 24: The Rev. Martin Smith: Desert Fathers & Mothers: Spirituality and Practice
- March 3: The Rev. Lynn Ronaldi: St. Benedict: Listening with the Heart: Lectio Divina (Holy Reading)
- March 10: Adam Lees, VTS Seminarian: Julian of Norwich and Contemplating Nature
- March 17: The Rt. Rev. Porter Taylor, Bishop: The Welcoming Prayer
- March 24: Adam Lees, VTS Seminarian: Mysticism and Evangelism
The link to the Zoom meeting will be emailed. If you would like to be added to the email list, please email Carmel Hodge, firstname.lastname@example.org, or call the church office, 703-339-6572.